|Sno||Name of the University / Institute||Year of signing MoU||Duration of MoU||Scope of MoU||List the actual activities under each MOU|
|1||Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea||2010-11||Perpetual||Faculty, students and researchers exchange, joint academic activities, data exchange, collaborative educational programs|
- First International Conference of JKLU: ITAM International Conference on Technological Innovation and the Future of Culture and Tourism held on December 28-29, 2011 in collaboration with The Korean Database Society, which is hosted by the Hanyang University.
- Prof. C. Min Han, Professor of International Business & Marketing, School of Business, Hanyang University, Korea visited JKLU on February 22, 2016 and had an interactive session with the faculty and students of JKLU.
- Prof. Namjae Cho, Professor at School of Business, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea delivered a session on Sustainable Business and Management Research on March 11, 2014
- On February 11, 2013, Dr. Namjae Cho was invited at JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur for a guest talk at the Institute of Management
- One student was admitted in JKLU under student exchange programme as a part of MOU with Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea in 2011-12
|2||University of Wales, UK||2010-11||Perpetual||Faculty, students and researchers exchange, joint academic activities, data exchange, collaborative educational programs|
- Joint research project on ‘UK-India SME Knowledge Initiative’, sponsored by British Council under United Kingdom-India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI) that was completed in June 2015
- Prof. Upinder Dhar visited the University of Wales in connection with the Joint UKIERI Research Project on “UK-India SME Innovation Initiates”. He Participated in the India-UK SME Business Conference at Cardiff and Wales SME Chamber meeting at Swansea. The academic trip was held from September 25-29, 2012
|3||University of Houston||2010-11||Perpetual||Faculty, students and researchers exchange, joint academic activities, data exchange, collaborative educational programs||Prof. Upinder Dhar visited various departments of University of Houston in October 2013|
|4||Szechenyi Istvan University, Hungary||2011-12||Perpetual||Faculty, students and researchers exchange, joint academic activities, data exchange, collaborative educational programs|
- Organised the 4th International Conference on ‘Growth, Globalisation & Governance: Promises and Challenges 2025 and Beyond’ on January 22-24, 2016.
- Dr. Laszlo Jozsa and Dr. Szandra Gombos joined Panel Discussion on "Opportunities and Challenges while Doing Business in Different Countries" in 2016 during International Conference.
- Dr. Amit Jain visited Szechenyi Istvan University in April-May 2015. Dr. Jain taught a module on "International and Intercultural Marketing" to the students of the said University
|5||St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, USA||2017-18 (Renewed)|
|5 Years||Facult and student exchange, academic activities, cooperation in underagraduat and graduate education, exchange of acadmic related material|
- 15 students expressed interest in joining MEM program at SCSU and application process is ongoing.
- JKLU-SCSU Alumni Interaction with JKLU students for MEM program on July 14, 2021.
- Online Interaction Session with Prof. Ben Baliga on “Career Prospects in Engineering Management” on July 5, 2021.
- Collaborator in International Conference on 5G held during February 2-4, 2018
- Dr. Umesh Gupta visited St. Cloud State University (SCSU), Minnesota, as a visiting professor during September 23 - October 12, 2018. There he involved in joint research on lean six sigma and conduct sessions for MEM students. This visit was part of faculty exchange programme with SCSU in which JKLU hosted Dr. Kenneth Miller last year.
- Mr. Keyur Mathur, an alumni of JKLU, (Batch: B. Tech 2017) visited JKLU on February 18, 2020 and interacted with the students of B.Tech. He has completed MEM from SCSU, and is currently working with Ameriprise Financials.
- Expert session on "Higher education opportunities at St. Cloud State University, USA" by Prof. Ben Baliga
- Certificate course on Automobile Engineering by Dr Kenneth Miller under Faculty Exchange in July 2017
- 4 B. Tech students finished their PS-2 at SCSU and further, joined MEM program. Including them, total 5 students joined MEM program in 2017 at SCSU.
- 1 B. Tech student completed his PS-2 in 2016 and further joined, MEM program.
- 3 MBA students finished their SIP at SCSU in 2016.
- Collaborator in International Conference during January 22-24, 2016.
- Dr. Ben Baliga joined Panel Discussion on "Opportunities and Challenges while Doing Business in Different Countries" in 2016 during International Conference.
- Prof. Dave Harris, J.D., Dean - Herberger Business School, St. Cloud State University, Minnesota, USA visited the University on January 18, 2016
- 1 B. Tech student completed his PS-1 at SCSU, USA in 2015
- Expert talks on "Applications of Mathematics in various Engineering disciplines" and Optimisation Techniques in an Engineer's life" by Dr. Ben Baliga in July 2015.
- 3rd International Conference on Growth, Globalisation & Governance: Promises and Challenges 2025 and Beyond during December 19-21, 2014 in association with SCSU
- 3 JKLU students did their summer internship at SCSU and 2 SCSU students did their summer internship at JKLU and JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd., Sirohi in 2014
- Dr. Daniel D. Gregory and Dr. Ben Baliga from St. Cloud State University visited JKLU on February 10, 2014 and they had an interactive session with the management and engineering students.
- Prof. Upinder Dhar visited various departments of SCSU in October 2013
- On April 10, 2013, an expert talk was delivered through videoconferencing by Dr. Ben Baliga. The event was organized to mark “Training day” celebrated every year on foundation day of ISTD
- A delegation of senior representatives of St. Cloud State University, United States visited the Campus of JK Lakshmipat University on June 8, 2013. The delegation comprised of Dr. Ann B. Radwan and Dr. Ben Baliga.
|6||The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Amsterdam, The Netherlands||2019-20 (Renewed)|
|2 years||Research and teaching collaboration, Teaching staff exchange, organising of academic activities, students exchange, Exchange of teaching material|
- 4 students were selected for semester program for 7th semester which has been postponed to 8th semester.
- Dr. Reza Esmaili from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, visited JKLU on April 24, 2018 and had discussion with faculty members and leadership on research work.
- Dr. Sonal Jain visited Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands during November 24 - December 1, 2018. There, she delivered lectures on Database Design, Sorting and Searching about Graph Theory and Artificial Intelligence in Games. The visit is part of MoU with Computer Science Department of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Associated in ICSDG conference held during February 7-8. 2020.
- MoU with the Computer Science department of Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences was renewed on November 25, 2020.
|7||University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA||2018-19||5 Years||UMA Masters' program at JKLU for indian students, Offering UMA curriculum aligned coursework, summer visiting programs for JKLU students, academic visits of faculty and students, marketing of UMA Masters' programs and online programs|
- Interactive Session with Prof. Easwar Iyer on ‘Marketing’: A session of Prof. Easwar Iyer, Professor and Head, Marketing Department, University of Massachusetts, Amherst was organized for engineering undergraduate students on February 8, 2019.
- Ms. Sarah Craig, CPE Director of Summer Programs, University of Massachusetts, Amherst visited on February 20, 2019 to discuss on various programs between JKLU and UMass.
- Mr. Asheesh Gupta visited University of Massachusetts, Amherst for signing MoU.
- A session on Sources for Research Ideas: A Marriage of Theory, Observation, Data Gathering, Analysis & Reporting was conducted on August 8, 2019, by Dr. Easwar Iyer, Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. During the session, he discussed about originality and shared his views on adaptation of original ideas.
- Establishment the Centre for Policy Studies at JKLU under LSEF-UMass association.
- Under the LSEF-UMass Master's Scholarship, 2 batches of extremely young and passionate professionals, attend the 3 courses designed in collaboration with UMass Amherst, viz. Master's in Public Policy, MS Data Analysis & Computational Social Science & MS Resource Economics. The first batch (2019-2021) had a total of 6 students and the second batch (2020-2022) have 4 students in total. 5 of these students joined UMASS this year.
- Beyond this course, UMass has also collaborated on Global Public Policy Program 2021, where 700 applicants registered for a 5 lecture talk on issues around public policy
- Expert Lecture on "Can Government Do Anything Right?" by Alasdair Roberts, Director of the School of Public Policy at University of Massachusetts on January 14, 2020.
|8||University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA||2018-19||5 Years||Academic and research interchange, faculty and student exchange, joint work on specific projects|
- 2 students have expressed their interest for semester program at UoF and may join Masters program based on their performance
- MoU with University of Florida was signed on February 7, 2019.
- Prof. Sartaj K Sahni, Distinguished Professor of Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering at the University of Florida visited on March 5, 2019, delivered at talk on ‘Cache Efficient Computing’ and interacted with VC, Director-IET, Faculty members and students.
- Prof. Sartaj Sahni became the member of Academic Advisory Board.
- Dr. Sanjay Ranka, Professor, Department of Computer & Information Science & Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, visited June 17, 2019 and interacted with VC, Director, Faculty members and students.
- Dr. Sanjay Ranka became academic council member of JKLU.
- Arman Singhal, final year BTech (CSE) student, has been selected for the certificate program at University of Florida, Gainesville, in his final semester. He is successfully admitted in their prestigious MS program as well.
|9||Artificial Intelligence Institute, University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA||2019-20||Perpetual||Research Activities, Teaching-Learning material sharing, Internships, Sabbatical for faculty members|
- Session on “Knowledge Graphs in Big Data Processing” under distinguished lecture series was scheduled on January 10, 2020. The speaker of the session was Prof. Amit Sheth, Founding Director, Artificial Intelligence Institute, University of South Carolina, Fellow of IEEE, AAAI, and AAAS. Prof. Sheth started his session with AI Institute @ UofSCS & AI Landscape at South Carolina. He discussed Knowledge Graphs and its importance today in IT Industry.
- Prof. Amit Seth from University of South Carolina was co-organiser of the International Conference on Innovation and Sustainability organized by JKLU during February 5-6, 2021.
|10||Edinburgh Napier University||2019-20||5 Years||Research Activities, Staff Exchange, Student Exchange, joint or dual programs, recruitment partnership|
Discussion took place to finalise the activities but further process was kept on hold due to Covid-19 crisis.
- MoU signed with Edinburgh Napier University on February 7, 2020.
- On 14th Oct 2020, an agreement articulation template was received.
- In January 2020, the fee and structure details were discussed.
|11||University of Birmingham, UK||2021-22||5 Years||2 + 2 programs at UoB|
- Discussion between UoB and JKLU academic team held on Mar 3, 2021
- Mr. Dipanker Chakraborty from University of Birmingham shared details of JKLU-UoB on July 30, 2021
|12||Canada-India Centre for Excellence at Carleton University (CICE), Canada||2019-20||2 Years||Faculty and Student Development programs, interaction with researchers, innovators and designers, CCCT sessions|
- Initiatives related to Research, Innovation, Design & Development including related outreach, pedagogy and applications
- Dr. JPCR Naidu visited the centre in October 2020 for interaction and also to plan innovation challenge