Terms and conditionsFebruary 1, 2022 2022-02-22 7:40
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
All the terms and conditions must be read very carefully. If you use the website(s), it implies that you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions prescribed by the JK Lakshmipat University. By using the website(s), you accept that this will form a legally binding agreement between you and JK Lakshmipat University.
- All information displayed on www.jklu.edu.in and another website (s) maintained by the JK Lakshmipat University is meant for general information. Visitors may download the information available on the website(s) for non-commercial, personal use only and no part of the information, either in whole or part, shall be printed, distributed, transmitted, modified, displayed or otherwise reproduced without prior written permission of JK Lakshmipat University.
- JK Lakshmipat University reserves the right to make changes, extend or partly/completely delete any material/content on the website(s) and all other information including the offers, if any, without notice. No responsibility will be accepted by the JK Lakshmipat University for damage or loss or any kind of hardships or expense encountered by its visitors for such changes, additions, deletions, omissions or errors, no matter how they are caused.
- Every effort is made to keep the website(s) up and running smoothly. However, JK Lakshmipat University takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website(s) being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
- JK Lakshmipat University may share information about the visitors and/or users of its website(s) to communicate with the concerned visitors.
- Visitors of our website(s) hereby agree to indemnify JK Lakshmipat University, its management, officers, employees, information providers and other persons or entities associated with the JK Lakshmipat University harmless for any claims, losses or damages resulting from the breach of these terms or relying upon or use of its website(s) as well as any links to or from other sites or other resources.
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Jaipur, District Jaipur, Rajasthan, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website(s).