CounsellingDecember 25, 2021 2022-10-08 14:49
Life at JKLU
Today, student life is a fast-changing complex phenomenon that offers a lot to explore and absorb; but may also cause undue stress. New places, unfamiliar situations, deadlines, complex relationships; the factor could be any one. ‘YOUR DOST’, the on-campus counselling service offers the students a via-medium to help them overcome anxiety and settle well on campus. The counselling service is a part of the healthcare facility and is available on designated days and timings.
‘Your Dost’ Health Association provides students with Counselling
facilities. PFA link to get insight into the organisation’s work.
● The agreement or MoU signed with Your Dost (YD) gets renewed each
● Your Dost is an 24x7 online facility for the students.
● Personal counselling is available on every Thursday from 11 am to 6 pm.
● Process to avail: A weekly mail is shared on campus life. Students are
required to pre-book the session. Each session is for 45 minutes.
● Students personal information is confidential. In case of a Red flag,
immediate action is taken.
● Along with counselling sessions, YD conducts on/ offline sessions to inform
students about mental health and make them self-aware and confident.