The Shade (Photography Club)
To landmark photography and cinematography more than just a hobby and establish a sustainable and supportive environment for photography enthusiast of all level.
To provide a friendly and supportive environment for all photographers across the university, encouraging the growth of creativity & technical knowledge and to explore the connection across the lens.
To bring out the storyteller from behind the lens into the world
Ms. Shivatmika Lala
Institute of Design
Common Rules and regulations:
- One behaviour is the reflection of the character. All club members should be respectful to others.
- All club members are advised to attend all the club’s meetings.
- Any member can propose a new activity or participate/host an existing activity.
- The evaluation component in any activity, if present, must be free from any unfair means.
- Faculty mentor may intervene and will have rights to terminate the Executive Committee or individual Committee member if any irregularities are foundatany time for proper execution and improvement of the club.