Competitive Programming Club (CPP)
To develop a coding contest enthusiasm among the students through the Competitive Programming Club. It is all about learning & preparing for programming competitions, where problems, that test various concepts and logical skills, must be solved efficiently within a stipulated duration.
- To enhance connectivity between college activities and students.
- To build leadership quality among students.
- To develop logical problem-solving skills among students.
- To motivate students for teamwork.
To expose JKLU students to programming competitions and equip them with programming skills.
Dr. Santosh Kumar Verma
Institute of Engineering and Technology
Common Rules and regulations:
- All club members abide to attend all the club’s meetings.
- Any member can propose a new activity or participate/host an existing activity.
- The evaluation component in any activity, if present, must be free from any unfair means.
- Member Registration is mandatory for each academic year.
- The contest will be conducted over the Internet, even in on-campus mode.
- Teams whose registration formalities are completed are only eligible to participate in any contest.
- Duplicate Registrations are not allowed by either team or a single member in multiple teams.
- Each participating team must submit solutions during the contest period.
- Duplicate Submission and Code Sharing is strictly prohibited; any instance of it would lead to disqualification from the contest and chances to be barred from membership of the club.
- Individuals/Teams may be awarded based on performance and sponsorships.
- Onsite/Online Judges’ decision will be considered final for any event. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.