Smart Technology Club
To lift the standards coding skill of students by unleashing their potential and enhancing their hacking passion.
- To enhance connectivity between college activities and students.
- To build leadership quality among students.
- To develop creativity among students.
- To motivate students for teamwork.
To expose JKLU students to new programming technologies and help them develop skills to further improve their career.
Dr. Alok Kumar
Institute of Engineering and Technology
Kondrolla Dinesh Reddy
Common Rules and regulations:
- One behaviour is the reflection of the character. All club members should be respectful to others.
- All club members are advised to attend all the club’s meetings.
- Any member can propose a new activity or participate/host an existing activity.
- The evaluation component in any activity, if present, must be free from any unfair means.
- Elections for all the posts will be held every six months.