CORPOVA (Business and Finance Club)
To bridge the gap exists between theoretical knowledge and real business life experience in application through various activities.
- Acknowledge the importance of the knowledge of economics and finance for the future leaders.
- Bridge the gap between industry and student community.
- To provide many opportunities to students for understanding and thinking over a remarkable range of business issues and phenomena of decision making.
- To nurture knowledge of business environment and develop business acumen among students on the campus by organising various activities such as competitions, seminars, fun activities and workshops.
Dr. Sheetal Mundra
Institute of Management
Ms. Risha Sharma
Common Rules and regulations:
- All members have to attend all the meetings.
- Members have to participate in maximum activities of the club.
- Have to bring in maximum enthusiasm, cheerfulness and energetic vibes.
- Respect dignity of each member and Jury members.
- All proposed club activities must be reviewed and approved by the President or Vice President of Student Life before a club member may present it for approval to the faculty co-ordinator.