MTech in Data Science – The Perfect Start to Your Career in Data Science
Multiple studies have revealed that more than 70% of well-known organisations consider data analytics crucial for the business’s growth. As a data analytics professional, you will analyse a huge database to develop significant business insights. Therefore, data scientists and analytics are a top priority in an organisation, making a career after a course like MTech in Data Science 100% job secured for the next 10 to 15 years.
Data Science is progressively becoming one of the most popular technologies in the world. More and more data is generated every year, making Data Science increasingly important in order to obtain insights from that data. But how to go about learning Data Science?
There are various programmes in the discipline, like MTech in Data Science and even PhDs in Data Science, for an aspirant to choose from. If you want to earn a higher degree in the discipline, you should pursue MTech Data Science. With a scope of owning a secured and flourished career, students are highly opting for MTech in Data Science.
MTech in Data Science course duration is two years, divided into four semesters that focus on finding insights from huge sets of raw and structured data. This course assists in finding the answers to the things we do not know. One of the great benefits of pursuing this course is that students, no matter what Engineering branch they follow, are eligible to pursue it.
MTech in Data Science Eligibility Criteria
The individuals who want to pursue the course must fulfill certain MTech in Data Science eligibility criteria. Given below are some basic eligibility criteria for the course:
- The applicants have to pursue a BTech or BE in any stream of Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks to qualify.
- The candidates appearing for the final exam or waiting for the final result can also apply for the course.
MTech in Data Science Syllabus
Some of the topics that are covered in the MTech in Data Science syllabus include:
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Cloud-based Big Data System
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Applied Advanced Machine Learning
Moreover, data analysts and scientists have been in extremely high demand for the last few years, and the demand is likely to grow in the near future. Therefore, a master’s degree in this area is an excellent choice if you want to excel in the field. The MTech Data Science programme will give you the knowledge and tools required to make a difference in the world. The degree will also equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to grab enormous opportunities in the domain.
The MTech Data Science course will equip students to target the following profiles:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
Brace Yourself for the Futuristic Domain of the Corporate World With JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU)
JKLU Institute of Engineering and Technology offers a composite M.Tech. in Data Science programme that combines classroom teaching with research and experimentation. It prepares experts in the area who can:
- Identify, extract, and pull together available and relevant heterogeneous data. Use appropriate computational principles, platforms, and techniques to discover the latest relations, deliver insights into research problems or organisational processes, and support decision-making.
- Conceive, implement, design, and manage data analytics, data management and information systems, services, and processes by using principles of computer science, machine learning, data management, computational statistics, software engineering, state-of-the-art platforms, components and tools.
- Serve in the fields of data analytics, data science, or business analytics in business, industry, consultancy, government, healthcare, education, research, etc.
Key Highlights of the M.Tech. in Data Science programme:
- Interdisciplinary programmes
- Highly accomplished faculty
- Work opportunities while learning
- Industrial internship and projects
- 100% placement assistance
- Early exit option with Certificate/Diploma
- Flexibility to choose MOOC courses
Data scientists are now assisting organisations in understanding the target customers, market conditions, and business risks. Therefore, after completing the course, you can expect a highly-paid job at renowned organisations across the globe. Obtaining an MTech in Data Science degree will prepare you for long-term and high-level employment in the domain.